Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

Update Brave Frontier Global 12 Maret 2015




Whatt ?
Starter 7* has been added? and GGC Sefia & Kikuri.. why not palmyna heroes? Okay no problem.

yang terpenting gumi sudah ada langkah terlebih dahulu. semoga bukan PHP lagi :D



  • Various typo fixes.
  • Mission text for the new map has been added. (Wowww,, More Gems)
  • Sefia & Kikuri GGC text data has been added. (why not palmyna heroes?)
  • Starter 7* text data has been added. (Yiipiiiiee,, my selenaaaaaaaa)
  • Text data for 4 new trials has been partially added. (Lugina - The Green Menace, Zevalhua - Trial No. 005, Seria - The Crimson Terror, Maidens - Trial No. X2)
  • Seria 6* text data has been added.
  • Disciples of God batch text data has been added. (Kiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
  • Sibyl Sisters 6* text data has been added.
  • Lin text data has been added.
  • Paris 6* text data has been added.


Trial X2

A group of maidens barged in here and demanded to use my sacred lab to test each other's strength!! Get in there and appease them so I can return to my experiments!

Dialogue

  • Summoner! We, the Battle Maidens, challenge you to a test of skill! Show us what Grand Gaia has to offer!
  • Not bad, let's see how you like this!
  • Shucks... I'm out of grenades... See ya later then! I've got to restock!
  • You're tougher than I thought, but none shall stand against my righteous fury!
  • The righteous...shall forever be remembered...
  • HAHAHA! That's more like it! Perhaps I'm not hurting you enough?
  • That's not the way this game is played! You're supposed to lose...
  • A trial this may be...but there will be no retreat, and no surrender!
  • You are strong, Summoner. I'm glad we fight on the same side.
  • NYAAAAA!!! I'll TEAR YOUR EYEBALLS OUT!!!
  • I thought you liked...cats... Nyaaa...
  • Tsk... Ammunition is scarce, but it seems I cannot hold back against an opponent like you!
  • Well fought, Summoner! I admire your conviction. Foolish be the Gods who know not of your name.
  • Now that's what I call Girl Power! Boy, am I glad they're on our side. I'd recommend you train a little bit more and re-think your strategy. Wouldn't want to mess with the fabled Battle Maidens, would you?
  • So you still plan to move ahead... In that case...
  • I'll put a stop to you here!
  • Let's see if you really have what it takes to fight me! You should thank me for going easy on you!
  • What? That's the best you can do? I knew you were a weakling!
  • Oh? We getting serious now? This can't be good...
  • Hah! Like I'd really say that! You're too easy, you scumbag!
  • I'm gonna turn that empty head of yours into dust in just a minute!
  • Aww, what's wrong? Don't tell me it's all over so soon!
  • Oh my, you're scary. Guess I better call for help. Hey! Get over here!
  • I'm tired of this already. You're getting on my nerves, so can I just go now? You're boring me.
  • I really hate your ugly mug...
  • Go! Hope you have room for more after eating this Summoner up!
  • You're such a pest! That's it, I'm leaving!
  • Persistent, are we? Fine, I'll go a few rounds. Don't say I didn't warn you though.
  • Ugh, I'm sick of your smug face... And in my state... There's no time to lose.
  • Quit messing with me! There's no way a loser like you can win against me!
  • I won't be beaten by a two-bit Summoner like yourself! You little--!!
  • Foolish Summoner. I'll make you regret standing before me...
  • Am I to be destroyed yet again? Impossible... I won't stand for it...
  • Human! Don't presume this is over! Lay witness to the wrath of the gods!
  • Fool. Do you think you can surpass the gods?
  • I will wipe away that grin from your face, along with your soul!
  • Yeah, that's it! C'mon, get up! My mock Units are pretty powerful, am I right?
  • Your destruction is at hand. You should wait for it to come, with horror painted on your face.
  • Your destruction has been prophesied yet again. You should wait for it to come, while you curse your ignorance.
  • I seek your response. So you shall answer me. Show my powerful self how you plan to survive.
  • I can see a faint light. I've seen this light before... Is my soul succumbing to a human?
  • The light within you is trying to absorb me. I will face it all at once. I'll show you the power of my soul!
  • My soul shall enslave you.
  • Never forget. I will always be here to watch you fail. Just like this!
  • I'm tired of your dumb looking face! I'll show you the power of a true Summoner!
  • That's all you've got? You've gotta be kidding me!
  • You're at your limit? Well, you didn't do so bad.
  • You're getting better...
  • But don't think this is over!
  • Don't pretend to be calm! I swear... Fine. I'll start putting my arm into it!
  • Looks like Seria's mock Unit was too strong for you. If the real Seria finds out, I bet she'll be pretty pleased!
  • This shield is impregnable. Can a rookie like you break through it?
  • Well, well! Good job. Here's a reward for you hard work. My new favorite thing!
  • Wow, I didn't expect you to be this good... I give up...
  • As if! There's no way, moron! Time to get serious!
  • Exhale Breathe, Seria, breathe...
  • I'll show you a new side of me. Hang in there, if you can!
  • Hmm... There's no way you'll win, but I'll be careful, just in case.
  • N-Not too shabby... But how about this?!
  • I summon you, Fire Legend Vargas!
  • Am I gonna lose to this big dummy again?! But I was prepared this time!!
  • Tsk, I won't give up! I'll give it everything I've got!*
sumber: reddit.com

2 comments:

  1. palmyna heroes udah ada kang
    http://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontier/comments/2rqb3i/update_notes_thu_jan_08_2015/

    ReplyDelete